Overdrive

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mermaids are the new Vampires!



Don't you love my subject line!!! It seems that the library has been over run with vampire fiction, but it is on the decline! And mermaids are in! Forgive My Fins is a fun book about Lily. She is a mermaid sent to live on land with her aunt. By her 18th birthday, Lily must tell the love of her life that she is a mermaid and that she wants him to be her king. But as a lot of things seem to go wrong in Lily's life, the road to find her true hearts desire is a road, or jet stream, with many bumps!

When I went home this summer, this was on my read list but I forgot to grab it in my mad dash for summer. I recently went to the eBooks offered through the Frisco Public Library and there it was. OverDrive is what they are using, and as you will learn this fall, so is Frisco ISD!! We are very excited about this. If you have a Frisco Library card and an iPhone then you can download the free app and get to searching! They have a lot of books to choose from with more each day. I am also listening to Book 2 of the 39 Clues series.

No comments:

Post a Comment